RØDE thread adapter and tripod 2
RÃDE released two new accessories, the Thread Adapter and Tripod 2. These are two new handy accessories that could be used for a wide variety of applications.
The Thread Adapter is a universal adapter kit for mounting a range of devices to any mic stand, boom, tripod or studio arm. It features 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8 inch adapters that all screw together at the bottom of a carabiner. These adapters can be configured to connect any standard thread to any other standard bracket.
This is a handy little device that can be attached to bags or other gear so you always have a set of wire adapters with you.
- Universal thread adapter kit for mounting microphones and other devices to any microphone stand, boom, tripod or studio arm
- 1/4, 3/8 and 5/8 inch adapters in a single integrated package
- Carabiner clip for attaching to camera / sound bags or clothing
- Integrated driver for tightening and loosening adapters or camera plates
- Made from durable stainless steel and brass
The RÃDE thread adapter costs US $ 25.
Tripod 2 is designed for tabletop or portable use. It features a 1/4 inch thread for mounting cameras and other accessories and it comes with a 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch thread adapter for use with microphones.
It has two adjustable height settings and the feet fold up so you can use it for portable vlogging. It also features 1/4 inch thread inserts on the legs for mounting additional accessories.
Tripod 2 can support cameras, microphones and accessories weighing up to 2 kg.
- Three-position table tripod
- Ergonomic handle for hand use
- 1/4 “thread with 3/8” thread adapter included
- Additional 1/4 inch thread inserts on legs
The RÃDE 2 tripod costs US $ 39.